Saturday, April 2, 2011

Planning Preschool

I've always known I wanted to homeschool.  Well I'll state that differently.  I've always know I did't want my child going to public school. I had thought about private school but the cost is too much plus even private schools have the same issues as Public schools do.
I'm still trying to gather resources and read all the info I can before I start.  I printed out about 150-200 worksheets to use throughout the year some are crafty type worksheets.  I love all the free resources I am finding  Right now my project is organizing our part of the living room that I would convert into our schooling area.  We have a corner right now that would work great but its crowded.  I'll try to take pictures of the "before" so I can save them and share the "after" pictures as well.  It's pretty late now so I am going to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment